Dear Brookside Families,
We are happy you are joining the Brookside family and for returning families, welcome back! This year we are receiving approximately $10 per student for classroom supplies. This is about $240 for the entire Kindergarten class for the school year! If you can provide the following items, we would greatly appreciate any help you can offer. Some of the supplies we will use at the beginning of the year and others we will save as replacements throughout the year.
Each student will need:
- 2Homework folders – w/2pockets (NO PRONGS OR 3 RINGED BINDERS)
- 1box large (NOT JUMBO) Crayola* crayons – 16 pack
*Please purchase Crayola crayons. They are the truest colors.
1 box regular Crayola* crayons – 24 pack
1 backpack (large enough to accommodate a folder)
1 package small glue sticks (3 or more per pkg.)
1 4 oz. bottle of Elmer’s Washable School Glue
*We have found all of these items at Target, Walmart, Office Depot/Office Max.
**If you have a financial difficulty, please let your child’s teacher know. We don’t want this to be an added burden.
Thank you very much for your help and generosity!
The Brookside Kindergarten Team
First Grade Supply List - 2016
Please be prepared to send the following school supplies on Tuesday, August 16th at our First Grade Orientation or the first day of school:
• 2 Homework Folders with 2 Pockets (NO PRONGS OR THREE RING
• 1 box of Band-aids
• 1 box of 16 Crayola Crayons – NOT FAT CRAYONS
• 2 Large Pink Pearl Erasers (1” X 2”)
• 2 large boxes of tissue
• 3 large black dry erase markers
• 1 8 oz. pump hand sanitizer OR 1 large hand sanitizer refill
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON SUPPLIES.
DO NOT send the following items to school:
- Three-ring binders
- Binder paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Felt pens
- Colored pencils
- Extra large/rolling backpacks
We very much appreciate your donation of school supplies.
We are looking forward a great year!
The First Grade Team
Welcome to Second Grade!
We are thrilled to start a new school year and look forward to meeting all of you.
If possible, please have your child bring the following school supplies. Please put your child’s name on only 3 things: the 2 wide-ruled composition books and the folder. The rest of the items we share as a class.
- 1 ea. 24 count box Crayola crayons
- 1 ea. 12 count box Crayola colored pencils
- 1 package of 2 erasers
- 2 wide-ruled hardback composition books. Do not get the Primary book that has an area for a picture. Please be sure this book has a hard back, and is labeled with your child’s name.
- 12 #2 Ticonderoga pencils (these are only kind that don’t break)
- 8 count box of broad Crayola colored markers
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 ream of either white or any bright color copy paper.
- A pocket folder of your choice (name inside)
Thank you for helping us supplement our classroom materials. Enjoy the last few days of summer and we’ll see you soon!
The Second Grade Team
(Mrs. Brampton, Mrs. Peters, Mrs. Torrente)
Suggested Supplies for Fourth Grade Students:
(All of these are for students’ use only, not teacher supplies)
* Three-ring binder with dividers
- binder paper
- thin dry erase markers
- 70 pg. single subject notebook (science )
- binder pouch for storage
No pencil boxes please. Please keep extra supply of binder paper and pencils at home to restock as needed.